Crankstart Re-entry Scholarship
The Crankstart Re-entry Scholarship Program was established in 2019 by the Crankstart Foundation to provide scholarship support to undergraduate students who have experienced a cumulative gap in their education of five or more years, are pursuing their first baccalaureate degree, anticipate workforce participation for a significant period of time post-graduation, and qualify on the basis of academic merit and financial need. Preference will be given to newly matriculating students. Recipients should also demonstrate achievements and promise in the face of challenges and/or hardships as well as a commitment to obtaining their degree.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please identify your academic history.
- Are you an undergraduate pursuing your first baccalaureate degree?
- Have you experienced a gap in your education? Check the box that applies.
- Provide a brief statement about the circumstances that led to the gap in your academic education.
- Please provide an essay on your most meaningful achievements and how they relate to your field of study and future goals.