Welcome to George Mason University Financial Aid Office of Scholarships!
The General Application for Spring 21 now opened for the following Conditional Applications and Scholarship Opportunities:
• Bachelor of Individualized Study
• First Generation Next Generation
• School of Integrative Studies
• Smithsonian-Mason School of Conservation (SMSC)
The General Scholarship Application automatically matches current Mason students (undergraduates, graduates, and admitted transfers) with scholarship opportunities based on their application and Mason student academic record (completed hours and Mason GPA).
Consideration for any opportunity requires completion of the General Application. After completing the General Application, applicants may be directed to a Conditional Application or the Recommended Opportunities page. Conditional Applications and Recommend Opportunities require a student to complete additional questions.
Some graduate programs may use this application for incoming graduate students. All graduate students are encouraged to check within their department regarding assistantships, fellowships, and scholarship opportunities.
- To access the online application, students must use their Patriot Pass log in credentials (NetID username and password) click on the Sign In button in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Some Conditional Applications require resumes and/or other documents. Please ensure ample time for additional documents to be completed and submitted by the scholarship deadline.
- We recommend typing your essays in a word or text to take advantage of spell check and word count. Once you are finished copy-paste your text into the application.
- If you are having issues logging in with your Mason Net ID (username and password) please visit the Password Management website at password.gmu.edu/Patriot Pass.
Only students selected for the award will receive an official letter via email from the department or award committee. Recipients may view their awards on Patriot Web in the Financial Aid Awards section.
Great American Restaurants Scholarship Fund
The Great American Restaurants Scholarship Fund was established in 2016...
Mason Dream Scholarship
The Mason Dream Scholarship was established in 2016 by Lisa M....
Smithsonian-Mason School of Conservation Dr. Scholl Foundation Scholarship Program
The Dr. Scholl Foundation Scholarship Program supports students in the...
Anderson-Nalls Family Endowed Scholarship
The Anderson-Nalls Family Endowed Scholarship was established in 2007 by...
First Gen, Next Gen
The First Gen, Next Gen scholarship fund was established in 2016 through...
Jeri R. Forster Student Award Endowment
The Jeri R. Forster Student Award was established in 2011 by William...
Peter and Marjorie Storm Sustainability Scholarship
The Peter and Marjorie Storm Sustainability Scholarship was established...